We are seeking a Social Media & Mobile Marketing coordinator to join the 2016 Board. The job is estimated at 2-3 hours weekly, plus we ask that you join our monthly staff meeting – usually via phone. We are looking for a volunteer to assist with our social media & email marketing efforts. You will be joining the team of 3 current directors. Interning with us will give you hands-on and exclusive knowledge on Atlanta’s mobile eco-system you may not get elsewhere. You will build an outstanding source of networking contacts and professional references. You will also enhance your professional skills and abilities and build your mobile industry knowledge.mensclub24
Volunteering in general provides you with a competitive advantage over others with limited practical work experience. Our goal is to deepen your knowledge of mobile marketing and social media, develop you personally and professionally, and equip you with the ability progress in any industry.
This opportunity is an volunteer position as we are a volunteer only, member run non-profit.
– Manage multiple social media platforms including Facebook and twitter content etc.
– Finding users to follow, friend and like our business
– Develop, implement and manage social media campaigns
– Blogging Experience – Maintain and manage WordPress blog – Find other bloggers to help promote our business
– Possess the ability to develop a detailed and professional Marketing plan
– Research the entrepreneurship/cosmetics/hair/fashion industry, and any other relevant topics
– Create unique marketing materials for cross segments of social, economic, and geographic (local, national, international) markets
– Monitor social media successes of competitive and relevant brands.
– Monthly reports on social media trends, tools, emerging platforms, and internet culture.
– Assist with website management
– Develop and implement metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
– Market Research & Press Release Writing
– Ability create and upload Twitter & Facebook backgrounds, and minor image editing skills are a plus
– Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
– Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
– Attend monthly staff meeting to give updates and assist with planning
– Other duties as assigned
The volunteer should have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure. They must have strong vocabulary and writing skills, use creative approaches to marketing materials, have the knowledge and capabilities to use social media outlets effectively. It will be a major plus if they are proficient in Photoshop and Google Drive with a preferred emphasis on the Adobe Creative Suite.
Other qualifications include:
-Excellent verbal communication skills, strong editing skills
-Be creative with an eye for design
-Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
-Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
-Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
-Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
-Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts regularly
-Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
-Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
-Experience proofreading and editing
-Ability to deal with uncertainty
-Ability to contribute individually, and participate in a team environment